Breakfasts shouldn’t be rocket science. They should take under 10 minutes to make so you can worry about the rest of your morning routine, AKA your wake and bake.
Lox, eggs, and onions is a no brainer in 8 minutes tops.
- 3 eggs
- 2 sheets of lox (thinly cut salmon Jews love and you put on bagels)
- 1 red onion
- Turn on the stove. Douse the pan in Olive oil. Let that bitch get hot.
- Chop half an onion and throw it in the pan. Let them loosen up a bit. 3 minutes.
- Cut the salmon up into little pieces and throw it in there until the pink takes on a more fuller color. 1 minute.
- Crack 3 eggs into the pan. (You don’t need to whisk them beforehand like you may think.) If you take your spatula, and keep the eggs moving, they will naturally scramble. 2 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper in a dramatic fashion.
- Wait until eggs look ready.
- Back to the wake and bake.
- Make a batch and have for multiple mornings.
- Lox, eggs and onions is bomb with a bagel or toast.
- Add ketchup.
Start your morning with a kick ass breakfast with a side of kick ass tunes.
Have an awesome day!